Dr Sanjay Mali a Qualified Dental Professional in the capacity of Principal and General Dentist at Shree Dental with special interest in Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr Sanjay is a second generation dentist with 20 years’ experience, who believes in combining technology and education to provide the highest quality of dentistry.
Since obtaining his degree in 2000, Dr Sanjay has shared both his enthusiasm and passion for dentistry to deliver high quality state of art dentistry in a relaxed and pleasant environment.
His craving for modern technology and commitment to dentistry continually takes the practice to a new high level of quality dental care. Having completed his dental degree from Mumbai University, India and a post graduate certificate course in Cosmetic Dentistry from New York University USA, Dr Sanjay has been practicing dentistry in the private sector for several years, showing particular interest in extensive quality care, general, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
He finished his fellowship in Dental Implants from Miami University, Florida, USA and has travelled globally to update his knowledge and skills. He frequently attends continuing education conferences throughout Australia and globally to stay as up to date as possible with the changing techniques and technologies associated with dentistry.
Known as a consulting smile expert he has demonstrated competence in smile makeovers, full mouth dental implant rehabilitation, porcelain veneers, full mouth rehabilitation, Perio Aesthetic surgeries, all on four/six and general dentistry.
Dr Sanjay owns a successful practice in Devonport, Tasmania and has gained quite a reputation in the state for his wide knowledge of dental implants.
Dr Sanjay is currently pursuing his Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology from the most prestigious University in Frankfurt, Goethe University. Dr Sanjay has a fellowship status with ICOI.
Some of his notable continuing education includes:
– Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Regeneration Techniques In Implant Therapy: 2018
– Bone Ring Congress: 2017 Frankfurt
– Implant Restoration Procedures: 2015, Melbourne
– The Art of Digital Implantology: 2017, Italy
– Complex Bone Grafting: 2015, Florida
– Sinus Grafting For Implant Reconstruction: 2015, Florida
– Soft tissue management: 2017, Germany
– Full Arch Implant Rehabilitation: 2017, South Australia
– Orthodontic mini residency program 2016-2017 Class II Correction, Sydney
– Orthodontic mini residency program 2016-2017 Course III: Mixed Dentition Treatment, Sydney
– All-on-4 and Full Arch immediate loading live patient surgical training program in Implant Dentistry Provided by the California: 2016